So many of you give me inspiration, joy and input. This time I have almost exclusively awarded some of the new bloggers on my followers list, to give them a boost in traffic.
But otherwise, I am not sure about these chain letter award things… Other opinions on this? They DO create lots of traffic, but I am not sure that me getting an award is what I have on top of the list of things I want to share. Well… I keep it coming… Hope I don’t nominate anyone twice! 🙂
It can be quite fu**ed up during the week too, but every weekend… I can’t get to bed in reasonable time, and spend hours in bed getting to sleep, just to wake up at six.
So I probably have to get some sleep during the day, and will be hopelessly confused, when Sunday evening appears, and Monday morning is lacking at least six hours.
Can’t help thinking there are something wrong somewhere, and I see others have reported it in the support forum. I read a lot of my followers blogs too, and like, and when I go back in there, the “like” is gone?
I love walking barefoot on the beach, close to the waves, maybe feel the water between my toes. I’d hold my sandals in one hand, while the other holds the warm hand of my husband. We walk and talk. About beauty, mostly. I think about how lucky I am, I can feel my eyes smiling. Breathing in the fresh sea air, gazing over the vast ocean. Having the horizon as the only border I see.
I count days now, six left. On Thursday we are off, and I hope that summer feeling will erase this weeks trouble. Planning funerals are not what I like to do most! So I look forward to four weeks of adventure and peace. Speaking Italian and French again:)
This probably mean a little less effort put in on the blog, but I promise you to let some colour get through to your day from time to time, and some thoughts.
When I bring to you coloured toys, my child,
I understand why there is such a play of colours on clouds, on water,
and why flowers are painted in tints
-when I give coloured toys to you, my child.
When I sing to make you dance
I truly now why there is music in leaves,
and why waves send their chorus of voices to the heart of the listening earth
-when I sing to make you dance.
When I bring sweet things to your greedy hands
I know why there is honey in the cup of the flowers
and why fruits are secretly filled with sweet juice
-when I bring sweet things to your greedy hands.
When I kiss your face to make you smile, my darling,
I surely understand what pleasure streams from the sky in morning light,
and what delight that is that is which the summer breeze brings to my body
-when I kiss you to make you smile.
Sunset on the beach of Penthièvre, Saint-Pierre Quiberon, Morbihan, Brittany, France (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
1. My loving husband is downstairs making pizza.
2. He put some vital things in perspective for me before the pizza
3. He promised me a glass of wine or two.
4. I know I deserve a glass of wine
5. Tomorrow is FRIDAY
6. My youngest daughter cleaned my messy kitchen for me
7. The sun is shining, and the sunset will be spectacular
8. I prepares a suprise for my youngest daughter today;)
9. I am surrounded by loving caring people
10. I love dandelions and our garden is full of them
11. I didn’t have to wait for a new sim card for my iPad
12. My husband will stay home till Tuesday, after the funeral
13. Tomorrow is a big day at work 🙂
14. I looked at apartments in Bretagne today, seriously!
15. All my three girls have exciting vacation plans!